INDEX (Click on the lines listed below)
- ■ 1年生は共通科目で「基礎・基本」の徹底！
- ■ 2年生・3年生は多様な選択科目で充実！
|Lessons for All the Students in the Grade
||Modern Japanese Language
Old Japanese Language I
|Modern Japanese Language
Old Japanese Language Ⅱ
Modern Social Studies
|Elective Lessons & Lessons for International Course Students
||World History A/B
Japanese History A/B
Chemistry I / Biology I
Second Foreign Languages
|Japanese History B / World History B / Geography B
Chemistry I / Biology I / Japanese Expression
Current English/Mathematics Ⅱ/ ArtⅡ
English Expression / Mathematics Ⅱ
English Comprehension / Mathematics B / French /
Chinses / ArtⅡ
- The aim of this course is to develop students' skills in reading, writing,
listening and speaking.
- This course is to encourage students to think deeply about important issues
in our rapidly changing society.
- For people who are not satisfied with just English - they can become trilingual
with Chinese or French.
- This course places importance on being able to read quickly and read a
lot. The topics include analysis and criticizm, culture, customs, and much
|Different Cultural Understanding (Ibunka-Rikai)
- This course encourages students to look at many problems happening in the
world, not only in Japan. Its purpose is to develop students in a global
way of looking at things.
|English Expression (Eigo-Hyogen)
- The main activities in this lesson are listening, speaking, and writing.
The aim is to foster in students the ability to think in English and to
speak in front of others.
||Special Lecture #1 (for 2nd Graders)
STEP Test (#1-1st stage)
||Homestay Tour (for 1st Graders)
STEP Test (#1-2nd stage)
||Hosting Exchange Students from Sister Schools (every other year)
English Camp (for 2nd Graders)
Special Lecture #1 (for 2nd Graders)
STEP Test (#2-1st stage)
Exchange Students Selection Exam (for 1st and 2nd Graders)
STEP Test (#2-2nd stage)
||STEP Test (#3-1st stage)
STEP Test (#3-2nd stage)